Hyannis Marina offers maintenance, tune-ups, accessory installation and general service on your outboard by our highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians.
Regularly scheduled maintenance provides us the opportunity to keep your engine running well, keeping you on the water.
Safe boating is achieved by just applying a few simple steps of preventative maintenance that will keep your engine running reliably, for many years.
- Engine oil level checked
- Propeller, cotter pin and anode examined for signs of damage
- Water separator and fuel line checked
- Battery and battery cables checked
- Change the engine oil
- Lubricate parts and check the fuel filter
- Check the tightness of bolts and nuts
- Change gear case oil and check and adjust the throttle linkage and idle speed mechanism