Hyannis Harbor: A Natural Deep-Water Harbor for Mega Yachts
Hyannis Harbor is a best kept secret on the east coast among yachtsmen. It is beautiful, well protected, and one of the few natural deep water harbors on Cape Cod with a resort marina that accommodates day sailors to deep draft mega yachts. The well marked channel is MLW 13+ on approach and dockside depth.
Hyannis Marina is within walking distance to beaches, fine restaurants, shopping boutiques and downtown. Central to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, Hyannis Marina has always been a favored resort and yachting destination.
Mega Yacht Gallery
High speed fueling with truckload pricing on large quantities
The dock’s staff will gladly arrange any special services needed: limo and car rentals, florist, laundry, catering, gourmet cuisine and deli, local airport information, dining reservations, etc. Contact the Dockmaster for any concierge service needed.
- Crew cars onsite
- Local Airport 1.5 miles
- Hired car service available
- Gourmet provisioning nearby
- Local specialty food shops
- Laundry services
- Local Florist
- Catering and Local seafood
- Ready to go Lobster Bakes
- Well protected harbor
- Central to the Islands
- 14′ MLW approach & dockside dpt
- Large deep draft vehicles to 200′
- 180 slips, dinghys to mega yachts
- 2 resturants with pool & cabana bar
- FREE loaner cars, wi-fi and sat tv